JUDGING: SATURDAY, AUGUST 25
Commercial Ewes must be on the grounds by 2:00
p.m., Friday, August 24.
Mail entry form in center of catalog to:
P.O. Box 8218
Gray, TN 37615
by August 5th or fax to 423-477-3853.
1. Open to non-registered ewes of any breed or
combination of breeds.
2. Only weaned ewes may be shown.
3. Ewes must have lamb or yearling teeth and no
ewe will show with two-year teeth. Ewes will be
"mouthed" to determine age.
4. Ewes must be owned by exhibitors and under
their care and management by August 4 of current
5. Exhibitors may show no more than six (6)
animals in the Commercial Ewe Show (any age
6. Ewes will be assigned to classes based on two
age groups (lambs/yearlings) and weight within
age classification. Twelve (12) ewes will
constitute a class. Each age that has 1-12 ewes
will have one class; 13-24 ewes will have two
7. Ewes must weigh 75 pounds to be exhibited.
8. Ewes shown in the Commercial Ewe Show are not
eligible to show in either the Registered Ewe
Show or the Market Lamb Show.
9. Ewes must be shown "slick shorn".
fees: All entries $1.00 per head. Fees must
accompany entry forms and are non-refundable.
Fees may be paid by check, cash or credit card
and must accompany entry form.
11.Premiums will be the same as the Junior
Breeding Show class premiums.
12.There will be a Champion and Reserve Champion
for each age classification and an overall Grand
Champion and Reserve Champion selected.