Tuesday, August 20th
6:00 p.m. Museum Stage
Chairperson: Reva Phillips - 257-2681 (No
calls after 7 p.m)
Entry form must be received by 12:00 Noon August
or until maximum number reached
DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM HERE
be mailed or faxed
Mail To: Appalachian Fair, P. O. Box 8218, Gray,
Fax To: (423) 477-3853
Rehearsal: Saturday, August 10th, Time To Be
Announced on Entry Form
Museum Stage, Appalachian Fairgrounds
Little Miss Winners 2012
(Left to Right)
Little Miss Pre-Teen
1. Contestants must pay a non-refundable entry
fee of $40.00. Entry fee must accompany
Entry fee may be paid by cash, check, or credit
card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). If entry
fee must be paid by credit card. Entries must be
filed no later than 12:00 noon on August 6th.
EACH DIVISION IS LIMITED TO 25 ENTRIES
2. A Queen and four runners-up will be chosen in
each age division and will receive a beautiful
other contestants will receive a participant
Wee Miss - Division I: 2-3 Years
Tiny Miss - Division II: 4-5 Years
Little Miss - Division III: 6-9 Years
Little Miss Pre-Teen - Division IV: 10-12 Years
Teen Miss - Division V: 13-15 Years
Wee Miss and Tiny Miss contestants must be
accompanied by an adult at all times.
3. Contestants must wear a dress - contestant's
4. Contestants will be judged on Beauty (75%)
and Personality (25%). (Judges score sheets will
available to contestants)
5. The Fair reserves the right to require proof
of age upon request.
6. All participants must abide by the guidelines
set up by the Pageant Committee.
7. First place winners will not be eligible to
compete again in the division in which they won.
8. 2012 Queens must crown the 2013 winners.
Therefore, 2012 winners are not eligible to
9. Placement of age groups will be made based on
the age at the time of contest.
LITTLE MISS PHOTOGENIC CONTEST
Winners will be announced at the Little Miss
Contest on Tuesday, August 20th, Museum Stage.
Photogenic Queen will be chosen in each age
division - Wee Miss, Tiny Miss, Little Miss,
Little Miss Pre-Teen, Teen Miss.
1. Contestant must have entered the Little Miss
Contest to be eligible to enter the Miss
2. Contestant must bring either a 5x7 or 8x10
picture to the Little Miss practice on Saturday,
No frame please.
3. Contestant's name, age, address, and phone
number must be on the back of the photograph.
4. A non-refundable entry fee of $10 must
accompany the Little Miss entry form. Deadline
for entry is
12:00 Noon August 6th.
5. Pictures must be picked up the night of the